Hi! I’m Casey, a certified life + sobriety coach and host of The Hello Someday Podcast.
I specialize in helping successful women drink less + I’d love to talk with you!
Here are the best ways to get in touch with me depending on your question or interest.
Private Sobriety Coaching
- Working one-on-one with women in private coaching is my favorite thing and I onboard 3 new clients a month.
- At times I have availability to start working with you right away, while at other times I’m fully booked with private coaching clients + have a waitlist.
- If you’re interested in coaching with me please send me an email at [email protected] + tell me a little bit about yourself.
- Depending on my availability, I promise to either send you a link to set up a Free 30-Minute Discovery Call or recommend resources or other coaches I know that might be the right fit for you.
The Sobriety Starter Kit
- I’m happy to answer any questions you might have about my online sober coaching course. Just email me at [email protected] and I’ll get back to you as quickly as I can.
Podcast + Media Inquiries
- Looking for a guest for your podcast or article? I’d love to chat. Click here to learn about my most loved topics and get in touch!
- If you have a podcast topic or guest to recommend please send me an email with the information to review.
"Coaching with Casey has changed my life! For 10 years I knew that I was drinking too much. I tried repeatedly to cut back… moderate… quit… and I failed time and time again. I was caught in a self-destructive cycle of drinking a bottle of wine most nights of the week, not sleeping, getting up with a hangover, gaining weight and feeling generally unhappy. I'm now 2 years alcohol-free and have never been happier or healthier."
Sue, Washington, 2 Years Alcohol-Free
"Casey’s wisdom and experience was such a gift to me at a perfect time. She is kind, yet thorough and great at asking questions that make me think. My sessions with Casey stretched me and caused me to look at situations in different ways. I felt encouraged, validated and celebrated. Casey’s approach is accurately direct, compassionately delivered and extremely transformative. She is a wonderful coach!"
Jennifer, Seattle, WA
"I could not have made it past Day 3 without Casey. I was on the worst self destructive path. But then Day 1 turned to 2, 3, 30 and 60. Now I'm sliding past Day 160. Today I feel powerful and strong even on the bad days. My outsides have transformed no doubt but what is more important is feeling equally good internally - more confident, less anxious, healthier, blood pressure is perfect again, no more panic attacks, no more imposter syndrome. I am present for my family and myself. It truly meant everything to me to have Casey's support and accountability."
Sandy, New Mexico, 7 Months Alcohol-Free
"I loved working with Casey. For me, this process was not just about giving up alcohol. It was about rediscovering myself; getting alcohol out of the way so that I could focus on the work that really needed to be done (because there is always work). You are in good hands with Casey! She will be your guide, friend, cheerleader, and confidante. You will shed tears and laugh together. Hiring Casey as my coach was one of the best gifts I ever gave myself. Thanks to Casey, I am so happy where I am today - 100% alcohol free! "
Karolyn, Washington, 1 Year Alcohol-Free